HOLIDAY SAVINGS!!! Nursing Covers: 1 for $20 or 2 for $35!!

For a limited time only we are offering a fantastic offer on our nursing covers. Buy one for $20 or two for $35!!! Normal retail is $29.99. Buy one for you and another as a gift, or get two different stylish covers for yourself!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nursing Covers Special: 1 for $20 or 2 for $35!!

Tis the season to be grateful! And I am grateful for the nutrients my baby gets from nursing and the calories I lose from it!

I am especially grateful for how nursing covers make feeding my baby so convenient and easy! So, as a holiday special I am pricing my nursing covers at one for $20 or two for $35!!! That's almost 2 for the price of 1! I usually sell them for 30 but I want everyone to experience how easy nursing in public is!

This is an incredible deal and won't last forever! Get one for yourself and another for a baby shower. Or two for yourself and keep one in the car so you have it everytime you leave the house!

To see the styles of Nursing Covers click HERE

No comments: